Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Broken Table Clip

SteveH

SteveH

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
During our last trip I broke one of the plastic clips that secure the table in the support strip on the side of the van. Does anyone know if the small plastic bit can be replaced? Warning - make sure you have the clips all the way in before dropping the table !

Yes you can I think the part number you need is 7E7898209 it's called a Buegel retainer and you get two in a packet so you will have a spare one the parts department sometimes get mixed up with the quantity in the bag but there is two in a bag I think they're about £13 also I'm sure someone will be along shortly and will confirm the part number but I'm sure that is that one or you could phone your parts department quoting that number they will soon tell you then.

If you go on the beach section search for hobbies homemade side/snack drink bar for beach you should find it in that thread, on the second page about quarter way down you will see a picture of the bracket hope this helps.

here you go

20170513_143137.jpg

Thanks guys. The part number above did it. I reposted because the previous thread quoted a different number which didn't show up in the VW database.

Back