Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup Fitted sheets

rippers

rippers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
My Mrs saw these in the Brandrup catalogue and really wants a set for both beds they are hugely expensive so can't get it wrong.. does anyone know whether the fitted sheet for the lower bed fits the VW factory supplied comfort mattress? The Brandrup site says the sheet is for their ixtend topper which looks almost identical to the VW supplied one.

http://www.brandrup.de/en/brandrup-.../vw-vehicle-interior/vw-ixtend-fitted-sheets/

Have both. The lower one is super tight and comes with a couple of straps(?). Used it once and it was a bit of a faff and didn't seem to fit that well. The upper one is great.

Can't comment on the lower one, but agree the upper one is far better than any sheet I have tried, fits like a glove, and very well made, highly recommended in my opinion.

Hi..... The lower fitted sheet is designed only for the Ixtend folding tops. It does fit but as mentioned above it is a tight fiddly job.

I do keep the nicki plush sheets in stock so you could always have a look before purchase.

Don't forget your VIP discount off the prices too.

Hi Steve, will these be on view at COTF?

Martin

Hi Martin,

Aslong as we don't sell them all now then im sure we should have some there to view/try.

Cheers

Hi.....

The upper sheet has a retail of £70.00 inc vat, then you have your discount to come off that.

Cheers

I bought fitted sheets on flleebay for a 4" deep double and they work a treat, £6 each!

Branderup = designer products = £££'s over the odds :D

Bought my upper sheet on line. Took some time to find the right quality as it's an odd size. I recall paying about £14...

I bought a double sheet from Asda...can't fault it! Under that I have waterproof fabric and over it I have a fleece blanket...yes, I have a dog! She then lies on the same vetbed gold I keep on the back bench during the day...we are well protected, and cosy!

Erm.....not sure what is so special about these fitted sheets ! We use IKEA lightweight duvets (£6) as a bottom layer.....Never bought any Brandrup products....;)

They fit? Well the bottom one doesn't but the top does.

Back