Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Black VW Badge and Darker Sportline Lights

James

James

Top Poster
VIP Member
I've just had the black VW Badge fitted, the rear sportline lights are old but I thought i'd share

ScreenShot2014-03-31at184504_zps247c7710.png

ScreenShot2014-03-22at211256_zps601377fa.png

ScreenShot2014-03-31at184609_zpsc7d60c54.png

ScreenShot2014-03-31at184539_zps495910c0.png

James

Hi James, I like all the black tweaks ,they look good against the yellow body work ,personally if it was mine I would get rid of the edition stripes and get the side bars painted black ,oh and black 18" sportline :cool

Gasgas said:
Hi James, I like all the black tweaks ,they look good against the yellow body work ,personally if it was mine I would get rid of the edition stripes and get the side bars painted black ,oh and black 18" sportline :cool

That's a good idea but there's not much point here in Devon having nice wheels (they'll be trashed in a few months) and likewise the black bars. using the van everyday there has to be some concession to practicality that said the two-colour sportlines are gorgeous.

In retrospect i probably would have put black side bars on and I would have probably copied the edition stripes exactly, so many choices!

I am having the B pillars re done in matt black.

James

Liking the black badge James. Where can I find one of those...???

Cool James.
That's a reasonable price. Have wondered about getting it carbon wrapped with the rear too. Although, not sure how easy the rear badge is to remove...???

soulstyledevon said:
Cool James.
That's a reasonable price. Have wondered about getting it carbon wrapped with the rear too. Although, not sure how easy the rear badge is to remove...???

I am not too sure about the rear badge.

The front ones are meant to clip off, I had mine done by Carrs in Exeter when I was having the mud flaps fitted.

I think doing something with the rear badge would look good though.

James