Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Front Badge

Richard Hurst

Richard Hurst

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I have removed the chrome part of my front badge to spray black but wanted to colour the underneath part as well below the part so that it’s green underneath and the VW part is black. Does this section in the photo below come out or is it all moulded as part of the grill

5356C351-492D-4153-969C-F228C1268D3E.jpeg

The clips are designed to break off if you remove it.

Attachments

• General_body_repairs__Badge.pdf
    319.8 KB · Views: 26
The clips are designed to break off if you remove it.

OK so it would be a case of spraying in situ or would one of these that you can get on Ebay fit?

s-l1600.jpg

Please excuse the old thread revival, how did you manage to get the chrome badge front off? Mine doesn't want to budge and there doesn't seem to be obvious play around the side to get a trim tool in to prise it away.

Thanks, I did see that but was having trouble getting anything in between the badge and the surround. I keep trying

Thanks, I did see that but was having trouble getting anything in between the badge and the surround. I keep trying
Hi. Did you have any luck removing? I’m in the same boat. Want to replace with a black one, but it won’t move. Can’t really get it in the grooves. Maybe transporter badges are different to California.

I have removed mine using the technique exactly as the vid using the exact same trim tool.

Copt the Ve by starting at the top etc.

I have removed mine using the technique exactly as the vid using the exact same trim tool.

Copt the Ve by starting at the top etc.
And you have a California? Did the badge not break?

Back