Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Black Cali triggers the ferry bookings!

S

Silverfox

VIP Member
Just been cycling round Coniston Water, very wet and very cold, saw two Calis one silver and one blue, then on the way home through Ulverston there was a Black Cali with a French registration, that made my mind up, straight home and booked ferries to and from France(£28 each way), four weeks of May, heading for Massif Central and then onto the Mont Ventoux area, back to Alps and home, hopefully with a tan line.

Any campsite suggestions in and around the Correze would be appreciated, bought the ASCI card.

Kevin

Excellent news. I imagine that the scenary will be stunning.
Who did you book with?
Luke

Hi Luke

DFS, very easy to use - booked night before on the Caravan Club site, also very reasonable.

now start practicing loading and unloading!!!!!! only me, so should have plenty of room.

Kevin

DFS / Norfolk line are very good, not busy 10 days ago which means you don't have queues of trucks & cars down the motorway from the docks & get off quick.
Basic facilities when compared with P & O, but you get what you pay for.
Have used them for years, trucks & motorbike. They have now started charging for changing bookings, never used to do so.

Nice part of the country, we were up in kendal this weekend inmy blue cali- came back to blackpool via the A roads as the m6 was busy.
good luck on your french trip.

paul blue said:
Nice part of the country, we were up in kendal this weekend inmy blue cali- came back to blackpool via the A roads as the m6 was busy.
good luck on your french trip.

I was in Kendal myself on Friday(Valley Drive) - a California went past and it was Blue

Southern lakes was very quiet this weekend, only saw half a dozen cyclist braving the weather.

Hope you got back ok