Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

BEST COLOUR FOR GRAND CALIFORNIA 600

Thanks to those above.

Anyone got a 600 or 680 that is Reflex Silver over blue (possibly VW Ravenna Blue metallic)?

Thanks to those above.

Anyone got a 600 or 680 that is Reflex Silver over blue (possibly VW Ravenna Blue metallic)?
I wouldn't have thought so, the only other factory two tone options were Ocean Blue, Cherry Red or Mojave over candy white.

I wouldn't have thought so, the only other factory two tone options were Ocean Blue, Cherry Red or Mojave over candy white.
So the only blue option was Candy White over Ocean Blue? Neither of which are metallic as far as I know.

Sorry @andyinluton you have your 'overs' and 'unders' the wrong way around.

So the only blue option was Candy White over Ocean Blue? Neither of which are metallic as far as I know.

Sorry @andyinluton you have your 'overs' and 'unders' the wrong way around.

Correct re the Ocean Blue.

As the blue is sprayed over the white background we could argue about that for weeks!

I'll give you top half white bottom Blue.

Correct re the Ocean Blue.

As the blue is sprayed over the white background we could argue about that for weeks!

I'll give you top half white bottom Blue.
Ah I'm an old classic car enthusiast and two colour vehicles were always referred to from lower portion to upper portion when described.

Ah I'm an old classic car enthusiast and two colour vehicles were always referred to from lower portion to upper portion when described.
So using that logic blue over white as I described it is blue bottom sprayed over a white van which is exactly what I meant.

It's so disappointing that VW can make a van so ugly, what were they thinking.

No California Beach, then this whale on wheels, do VW ever conduct market research on their customers needs and wants or do they think we'll buy anything?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder . I have the GC 600 iridium grey , I love the looks . It looks like a Campervan Not a van .

Back