Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ASCI camping

Topman

Topman

Vehicle
T5 Cali on order
Some help needed

Does any one know where to get a 2015 ASCI camping booklet for France from ?

All English versions seemed to be sold out

Thanks

Some help needed

Does any one know where to get a 2015 ASCI camping booklet for France from ?

All English versions seemed to be sold out

Thanks
Downloaded the campsite guide on my iPhone - excellent app. Leave for Albania to Italy in 16 days - back in UK by August. The app just shows all ASCI sites in the any area - brilliant

+1 . The App is well worth it. You only pay for the countries you need and once downloaded you do not need an Internet connection as it works off-line. Works on Apple and Android devices.

Only good for out of season though? Got excited and then remembered we're of to France in July/August :(

Only good for out of season though? Got excited and then remembered we're of to France in July/August :(
The discount card is for out of season but all the other campsites are there all year and with no Internet connection needed for the app to work it must be useful.

Very useful. The App shows ALL the sites. The out of season discount card is a different thing. You get the Card, Map and 2 books covering the whole of Europe when you buy it. The books only detail those sites offering the discounts. I used the App on my trip to Nordkapp. Even without internet you can tell it where you are and it will give you a distance to the site.

Just want to say thank you Topman for raising the question of the ACSI 2015 Card as I had found the same problem with it being sold out? I should have thought to ask on the forum. And, thank you snowy55 for providing the answer and link as vicarious-books have the ACSI Card and guides in stock.

That's what I like about this forum, there is always an answer to be found. Thank you again :thumb

We are in Norway at the moment and the guide has been very usefull to find some camperspots for one free overnight....worth the money so far.

Got my copy now .. Thanks for all he advice

Back