Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any 680 owners in the Bristol area willing to give a tour of their van.

G

G-A-R-Y

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Nearly at the point of buying but could really do with a tour and give pre purchase advice.

We live on the M4/M5 junction Bristol.

Nearly at the point of buying but could really do with a tour and give pre purchase advice.

We live on the M4/M5 junction Bristol.
Why don't you hire one for a weekend. Then you will get the full experience.

They don't hire 680, that's the one we want to try. The problem is that the more I read about them the more I become unsure, they seem to have a lot of problems. I want to see/try for myself.

They don't hire 680, that's the one we want to try. The problem is that the more I read about them the more I become unsure, they seem to have a lot of problems. I want to see/try for myself.
Ok, did you speak to anyone at Breeze?
There’s a hire place in London that show a 680 on their hire fleet.
Can’t link their website on this forum. Camper van tastic

Lots of vehicles have issues according to the various forums and internet.
I have had my GC for 18 months and have had very little in the way of issues. Early vehicles suffered but they have got a lot better.

Ok, did you speak to anyone at Breeze?
There’s a hire place in London that show a 680 on their hire fleet.
Can’t link their website on this forum. Camper van tastic

Lots of vehicles have issues according to the various forums and internet.
I have had my GC for 18 months and have had very little in the way of issues. Early vehicles suffered but they have got a lot better.
Thanks

Try Campervantastic, although they may still be waiting for their new one to arrive. We bought their old one. :)

Any vehicle that also has a forum will share problems, issues, good or bad etc. That’s kind of the point of a forum :thumb . We have a 680 4motion and will be travelling down to North Devon on Easter Sunday, stopping overnight at Gloucester Services, before carrying on early on Easter Monday. If you want to have a look around, feel free to drop me a note, we plan to arrive at Gloucester Services around 6/7pm. Alternatively, I’d be happy to give you a WhatsApp video tour.

Last edited:
We're in Swindon if you want to come and have a look at our 680.
We've had a few teething problems but easily fixed. We think the van is fantastic - don't be put off by all the Internet moaners

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Any vehicle that also has a forum will share problems, issues, good or bad etc. That’s kind of the point of a forum :thumb . We have a 680 4motion and will be travelling down to North Devon on Easter Sunday, stopping overnight at Gloucester Services, before carrying on early on Easter Monday. If you want to have a look around, feel free to drop me a note, we plan to arrive at Gloucester Services around 6/7pm. Alternatively, I’d be happy to give you a WhatsApp video tour.
Thanks for the offer. We're also in Devon Easter weekend.

We're in Swindon if you want to come and have a look at our 680.
We've had a few teething problems but easily fixed. We think the van is fantastic - don't be put off by all the Internet moaners

Thank you for the generous offer. We will take you up on your offer but are currently in a departure lounge of an airport.
Can you send me a private message with your contact details.
Gary.

Thank you for the generous offer. We will take you up on your offer but are currently in a departure lounge of an airport.
Can you send me a private message with your contact details.
Gary.
I don't have tapatalk Pro so I don't think I can send pm's. Mobile number is 07432 092331.
I'll delete the number from here tomorrow

I don't have tapatalk Pro so I don't think I can send pm's. Mobile number is 07432 092331.
I'll delete the number from here tomorrow

Number save. Delete ok.

Hi Gary, it was a pleasure - nice to meet you and your wife! The best of luck with your 680. Let me know how it goes installing the lithium leisure battery - remember to have the fire extinguisher close to hand

Back