Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ALL T6 2016 CHeck IF CAMPAIGN/RECALLS updates due before travel

calimera

calimera

Vehicle
Cali now sold
I posted a thread on recalls/updates in the service thread but have noticed several threads with T6 150/204 enginement light coming on while travelling in Europe.
To help avoid this check with VW dealer if updates needed before travel.
READ MY THREAD - under service & recalls

Flying Banana "my t6 beach also suffered a failed dpf sensor which put engine management light on. and yes it was part of a campaign recall but failed before I knew about it. fortunately I wasn't on holiday ".

The dealer will not get in touch,you need to check.

Moderators please leave this thread in the T 6 section ,my last one was moved to services & recalls . Owners seem to be missing the importance of getting this checked.

Last edited:
If treads are moved it means they are not in the correct section ....the sections are there for a reson or else there's no overview and the forum looks messy .
It seems the most people post everthing in the same forumsection lately.
This is not facebook where one just can post whatever , we try our best to keep the forum nice and tidy , believe me it needs cleaning up every day...

If you want us to leave it here ok fine , but you should make a tread in service and recall also as some people search using the diffrent sections

Thankx for warning us for the recall ;)

Last edited:
I posted a thread on recalls/updates in the service thread but have noticed several threads with T6 150/204 enginement light coming on while travelling in Europe.
To help avoid this check with VW dealer if updates needed before travel.
READ MY THREAD - under service & recalls

Flying Banana "my t6 beach also suffered a failed dpf sensor which put engine management light on. and yes it was part of a campaign recall but failed before I knew about it. fortunately I wasn't on holiday ".

The dealer will not get in touch,you need to check.

Moderators please leave this thread in the T 6 section ,my last one was moved to services & recalls . Owners seem to be missing the importance of getting this checked.
For info, the Tel # for VW breakdown assistance while travelling in Europe is
00 0800 13 30 39 39

If treads are moved it means they are not in the correct section ....the sections are there for a reson or else there's no overview and the forum looks messy .
It seems the most people post everthing in the same forumsection lately.
This is not facebook where one just can post whatever , we try our best to keep the forum nice and tidy , believe me it needs cleaning up every day...

If you want us to leave it here ok fine , but you should make a tread in service and recall also as some people search using the diffrent sections

Thankx for waring us for the recall ;)

Thanks HC

Have already started a thread in service & recalls in April .

Unfortunately some people has missed this & gone on to have engine management light come on when travelling in Europe (see engine management light thread in T6 discussion thread).

Last edited:
Back