Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

All-new Volkswagen VW-T6 FULL REVIEW test driven

Cali-61-180-SE

Cali-61-180-SE

All-new Volkswagen VW Transporter Multivan T6 FULL REVIEW test driven 2016 passenger & commercial

enjoy!!

Thanks
JK

Nope I don't either. Think it works on the old vans but not on this shape.

It looks like an advert for stripey toothpaste. It isn't to my taste but each to their own I guess.

ah, not sure what it says about my taste, I really like the blue/silver shown at 34 minutes in the video - am I the only one?

A definite improvement on the Red and White, but not convinced with the mirror finish on the wheels.

I think I'm going to tell everyone the T6 is horrific in an attempt to destroy the market and buoy up the second hand market for the 2015 T5 I bought a couple of months ago. If I'm especially successful I might find myself in a position that I can afford to go and get a T6 for myself! Sometimes I marvel at my own evil genius!! :cool:

different roof colours looks good on T4 , T5 ( and T6) but not right for me on a modern shape van this 2 colour split each to their own

One good thing is that they now finally let you slide the 3-seat bench (as in the Beach) without folding down the backrest first (7:15). One bummer still: they should have incorporated the blind inside the sliding door rather than in front of it. You still have to lift the blind before you can get out of the van for your nightly peel

Anyone any knowledge of the options pricing list for the T6.

Will the T6 options go up by about 5% to match the van! Was this the case when the T4 evolved to the T5

Turned it off afhter 5 minutes viewing.....

Back