Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Alarm turn off

Paul1

Paul1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Haven’t had the chance to test it yet on my new Ocean. To turn off the alarm when leaving pet or child inside the handbook says, go into Vehicle settings and adjust or press key fob twice. ? Does this work ? Who wants to faff with settings when all you have to do is press key fob twice.

I believe a double click of the fob will deactivate the internal movement sensors (works for when we've got the roof popped as sometimes the alarm has triggered then when we've been out for the day), but I'm not sure about the idea of doing this to contain a child!

Haven’t had the chance to test it yet on my new Ocean. To turn off the alarm when leaving pet or child inside the handbook says, go into Vehicle settings and adjust or press key fob twice. ? Does this work ? Who wants to faff with settings when all you have to do is press key fob twice.
Its pretty important, if you don't do the double press the doors are deadlocked & will not be able to be opened in an emergency.
My kids are trained to press the lock button on the drivers door if they are going to be left in the van. Leaves the doors openable from the inside & the alarm turned off. I havn't had much success training the dog to do the same.