Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Adverts

Norfolk Jim

Norfolk Jim

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Can anyone tell me how to contact admin?? Unfortunatley I had an issue with my ad just as it went live which I couldn't edit and so deleted it. The ad was live for less than a minute but obviously had paid. I've now got correct ad up and therefore paid twice......................so need to request a refund but no way of knowing how to!!

Who would deal with this please?? I've paid twice for same advert unfortunatley

Thanks - then when sold I can hunt down the T6 Cali that ticks all the boxes; there are some on here but obviously need to wait till my existing camper has gone

Apologies for delay but much appreciated. Now lets see if I can sell it so I can get my Cali!!!

Maybe not the best time to mention this but it's been on my mind for a bit.....
I'm guessing the OP has chosen a cheaper advertisement package, saving a fiver (?) but has ended up at close to the bottom of a very very long list of (mostly sold) Cali's.
I'm all for choice and a free market but wonder if the OP, who sounds keen for a quick sale should have been more clearly advised to spend an extra fiver? I'm not sure how many looking in the classifieds realise there are also newly listed vans right down at the bottom? I'm guessing most newcomers, who might be looking for a modestly priced van like the OPs will never see it.

I never knew there were newly listed vans at the bottom. I assumed all the latest ones were at the top. I may have bought a Cali sooner if I’d have known that………

Thanks for your concern - I've opted for the middle package but must admit was a little surprised to see it near the bottom with more recent additions at the top - but then again it's not a Cali! I would have expected new ads to appear at the top first then work their way down @calikev

Back