Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Adblue range Ocean 6.1

90 day check??? Tell me more. 1st I've heard of that. My salesman ignores my emails now that he has my money, so there is no point contacting him. Is the 90 day thing available to everyone, or maybe just something specific to your dealership. Thanks
Hi Stuart,
as soon as the money is out of your bank and you’ve signed on the dotted line you are no longer looked after by sales.

Now you need to contact after sales / servicing department.if you call the dealer and ask for the service department they will sort you out. ( hopefully)

I find with my dealer they simply ignore emails unless you call them to tell them you’ve sent an email !!!!
Then they look at them ! (I know right) :headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:rolleyes:

11,000 km driven since March, AdBlu now showing 15,000 km to go but advising i can add between 7.5 to 10.5 L if I want to.

Yes - it would prevent us from refuelling our Skoda unless we had a couple of Jerry cans.
How would it prevent you. You could put in 10 L but you would be paying £6/L.

How would it prevent you. You could put in 10 L but you would be paying £6/L.

You’re a genius WG. You’ve solved the fuel crisis by charging small car owners more for their fuel. It’s right up there with John Redwood’s idea of replicating Amazon’s van driver recruitment processes.

You’re a genius WG. You’ve solved the fuel crisis by charging small car owners more for their fuel. It’s right up there with John Redwood’s idea of replicating Amazon’s van driver recruitment processes.
As you have said in the past, walk, cycle, or public transport. You have the option living in a city complex. And you have a 2nd vehicle for longer trips which would take £60 of diesel easily if empty.

Yes. On my T6 once one get to about 3500 miles to go the MDF showed how much Adblue one can add to top up. With about 1500 miles left one gets an orange warning light and then at some stage, may be 500 miles to go (never seen this one) one gets a red warning light. There is no excuse for running out of Adblue.

Yes. On my T6 once one get to about 3500 miles to go the MDF showed how much Adblue one can add to top up. With about 1500 miles left one gets an orange warning light and then at some stage, may be 500 miles to go (never seen this one) one gets a red warning light. There is no excuse for running out of Adblue.

At zero miles, once the ignition is switched off you cannot turn it on again until the AdBlue is topped up!

Back