Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

About to order!

Rams66

Rams66

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi, new to the club and Campervans. Looking for a Coast, with a few extras it has all we need and it is so well spec'd.
Looking for delivery next Spring and understand there is a 3 to 4 month lead time.
Have some questions for the forum which I will ask nearer to ordering.
Looked at a converter company and then a local VW van dealer. The former gave great insights but the conversion didn't match up to the Cali. The latter had the Cali but not much of a clue!
Seems like Breeze at Poole is the place to head for quality advice.

Hello and Welcome.

You’ve found the right place here for quality advice!

Get a quote from Drive the Deal before heading to any dealership for cost advice!

Thanks I will!

Quick question, we took a test drive yesterday and found the kitchen and storage cabinets quite creaky and rattly. How should they be?

:welcome Welcome to the forum.
On your question, if the table is stowed correctly and you pack carefully you should not have much of a problem with noise.

Hi, new to the club and Campervans. Looking for a Coast, with a few extras it has all we need and it is so well spec'd.
Looking for delivery next Spring and understand there is a 3 to 4 month lead time.
Have some questions for the forum which I will ask nearer to ordering.
Looked at a converter company and then a local VW van dealer. The former gave great insights but the conversion didn't match up to the Cali. The latter had the Cali but not much of a clue!
Seems like Breeze at Poole is the place to head for quality advice.
Did you look at the VW approved converters? A lot of converters are not very good but a few are excellent. It all depends what you want. If Cali ticks all your boxes then Cali it is. If you want something the Cali does not provide, eg LWB, toilet, hit water etc, then look at the excellent converters, Autohaus, Jerba, Danbury etc. With Autohaus I know they can obtain new vehicles so you get full VW warranty and they give 3 years on their conversion plus a help line if you need it. They will make what ever you want, if it can be done.

Thanks. I looked at Bilbos and Danbury. I'll check out Autohaus

I am just joining having ordered a Coast. One of the others I looked at and really like were Rolling Homes in Shrewsbury. Good hunting

Ordered a Coast yesterday from Breeze + Poole. Extremely helpful and professional.

Very excited now! We went for a few essential options like LED h/lights etc and a few nice to haves, but kept it affordable (hence Coast and not Ocean). Managed to come away with a nice deal too.

Happy Days !

Are we allowed to ask ... any details of that deal ... or is that too nosey ?

Congrats, who are you dealing with at Breeze