Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A newbie patiently awaiting delivery!

Bigphatwhale

Bigphatwhale

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hello - I've finally placed my order for a Cali Ocean, due next March. Part of my order included a complimentary four-year care plan.

I understand this to be: 4 years servicing, a 4th-year warranty extension, 4th-year roadside assistance, and a year's membership to the Caravan Camping club.. Sounds like a good deal but what is the user experience like I'm keen to know before I get my hopes up. cheers Dave

Hello - I've finally placed my order for a Cali Ocean, due next March. Part of my order included a complimentary four-year care plan.

I understand this to be: 4 years servicing, a 4th-year warranty extension, 4th-year roadside assistance, and a year's membership to the Caravan Camping club.. Sounds like a good deal but what is the user experience like I'm keen to know before I get my hopes up. cheers Dave
The fourth year factory warranty is well worth having for peace of mind
4 years servicing = Zero maintenance costs (Except certain items which are excluded from the service plan) and the all important VW service record. (Albeit an electronic record)
VW assist excellent European cover and faultless service (provided by AA via fleet of VW assist Vans backed up by Normal AA patrols if VW focused patrol is unavailable).
CCC = free membership to give it a try and see if it suits you