Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

907 Gaz Refill

A

Alistair Hardy

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hello all
My Cali has a campingaz 907 which needs replacing for the first time
In a bit confused as some ads suggest refilling existing or buying a whole new cylinder
What’s the straight forward way to get a refill please
Thanks

If you have a Go Outdoors near you, you can exchange your bottle with a full one. Costs around £34 and maybe cheaper if you have a blue light card.

Hello all
My Cali has a campingaz 907 which needs replacing for the first time
In a bit confused as some ads suggest refilling existing or buying a whole new cylinder
What’s the straight forward way to get a refill please
Thanks
As you already have a cylinder you just need a refill (they swop your empty one for a full one). I get mine from a local supplier who delivers a full cylinder to the door and takes the empty one away. They will want your cylinder to have the screw in plug/handle fitted to yours, as the refill they supply will have one.

If swapping you need to replace the bottle cap removed to allow the valve to be screwed on the bottle. Without it they may refuse the swap

If swapping you need to replace the bottle cap removed to allow the valve to be screwed on the bottle. Without it they may refuse the swap

I have exchanged without the bottle cap. If they need it they can just retain the one from the new bottle.

We leave the empty one on the doorstep, and full one in its place when we return from work. Most household coal companies also do camping gaz - but not always advertised.

Last edited:
Back