Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

204 Spec Order Date/Production Date - NO DISCUSSION.

Ohops...I am assuming that is directed at me, sorry Alison...I thought at least part of the info I got from my discussions today with VW Commercial was relevant the to this tread.
I will no longer join the discussion here ....sorry about that....best wishes
Not wanting to offend anyone. I was just hoping we can maybe follow the request of the OP and keep this thread to specs and carry on the (valuable) discussion about the delays on the other thread. Apologies if it didn’t come across that way.

Not offended at all, I thought it my link was relevant and of interest as it commented on the specific point raised by others earlier regarding weight of the vehicle which I raised with VW who couldn‘t comment as he had not heard that issue. ...I will be careful in future posts to be clearer...best wishes.

This thread was set up to share details of 204 specs. With a specific request to not start a discussion. There is another thread (several in fact) that discuss timings and delays at length.
Please post on that thread unless you are answering the OP’s request for vehicle specs for 204 T6.1. Thank you.
Sorry too

Ordered 17th September 2020
Confirmed at factory on 5th October 2020

Unconfirmed Build week 10 (last Friday) which was moved to Build week 23 (w/c June 7th) on Monday!!?!

199/204 Ocean 4Motion

Indium Grey
Woodstock Wheels
All Weather 235 tyres
Discover Media Pro
Removable Towbar
Wooden Floor
Cupboards with Shower
Bed Ext with Sleeping Mat
Direct Tyre Pressure Monitor
Power Sliding Door
Just to update this thread (which seems the most relevant)
Following a number of weeks with build weeks moving back and forth from 10 to the 20's. It stuck on provisional 10 for most of last week. Today the dealer has confirmed that it has become confirmed build week 10, status 20. VW Chat has also said:

"I'm pleased to let you know that your 204ps Ocean 4Motion now has a confirmed build slot of Week 10, which is Week commencing 8th March. This will not change now and would now be status code "20"."

The dealer has indicated that he would anticipate it arriving at the dealership in Early April(?)

Just to update this thread (which seems the most relevant)
Following a number of weeks with build weeks moving back and forth from 10 to the 20's. It stuck on provisional 10 for most of last week. Today the dealer has confirmed that it has become confirmed build week 10, status 20. VW Chat has also said:

"I'm pleased to let you know that your 204ps Ocean 4Motion now has a confirmed build slot of Week 10, which is Week commencing 8th March. This will not change now and would now be status code "20"."

The dealer has indicated that he would anticipate it arriving at the dealership in Early April(?)
I have always understood it’s a 2 week build then a minimum of 4 weeks to get it to the dealer but if they have told you that you could have yours early April things may have changed. I have a confirmed build date of week 9 so all good news if the information is correct.

I have always understood it’s a 2 week build then a minimum of 4 weeks to get it to the dealer but if they have told you that you could have yours early April things may have changed. I have a confirmed build date of week 9 so all good news if the information is correct.
Our dealer said that our 4motion is being built this week, with three weeks then delivery, maybe they are rushing them through the factory in a week now. I hope they don’t miss off any nuts and bolts in the rush!!

Our dealer said that our 4motion is being built this week, with three weeks then delivery, maybe they are rushing them through the factory in a week now. I hope they don’t miss off any nuts and bolts in the rush!!
Wow ...when did you order ..we placed ours 17 August........hope it all works out for you.....better down your drive ready for Boris dropping the start flag than stuck in a Hanover factory!!

Wow ...when did you order ..we placed ours 17 August........hope it all works out for you.....better down your drive ready for Boris dropping the start flag than stuck in a Hanover factory!!
We ordered on the 24.09.20 so really pleased we’ll hopefully be getting it mid March in time for half term. Not sure what we’ll be allowed to do though. I don’t want to jinx anything until I have the keys, although it might be worth booking a provisional site just in case....

80L fuel tank?-computer says no :(
Actually to my shock, computer said YES. After being told unequivocally I couldn't have the 80L fuel tank due to weight (Coast 204/4Mo/DSG), Dealer has now said it was built with all my options included, even the extended range fuel tank.