Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Front lower splitter

Volkywagen

Volkywagen

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
As the title says, i'm after a splitter for my van, does anybody know where the best place to get them from and if so, how much are they and are they easy to fit??
Thanks in advance
upload_2018-2-27_16-12-8.png

upload_2018-2-27_16-11-38.png

You could try maxtondesign.co.uk or vanstyle.co.uk but maxton design are better hope that helps :thumb

Don't forget you need to take the bumper off to fit correctly so you can tighten the bolts on the inside.

I don't think you have to take the bumper off if you go on the T6 forum you will find plenty of people on there who have put a splitter on their T6 without taking the bumper off it is tight in some places but doable.

I bought mine from Vanstyle and no you don’t have to remove the bumper! Was a quick job, I used body washers with the bolts provided as the bumper and splitter didn’t pull together ‘flush’ when using the small washers provided. I think it cost ca £100

81447A4C-6880-4AE7-86BA-B59456B21D24.jpeg

I bought mine from Vanstyle and no you don’t have to remove the bumper! Was a quick job, I used body washers with the bolts provided as the bumper and splitter didn’t pull together ‘flush’ when using the small washers provided. I think it cost ca £100

View attachment 98002
I never liked the idea of a splitter, but looking at that, it is growing on me. Looks neat.

I put one from VWCarbon on my T6, no bumper removal, did remove the under tray and you need to be cautious when drilling through from underneath as there is a wiring loom that runs across the front inside edge of the bumper.

C34EE3A6-18A4-4487-88BE-4681EAE9FE86.jpeg

I put one from VWCarbon on my T6, no bumper removal, did remove the under tray and you need to be cautious when drilling through from underneath as there is a wiring loom that runs across the front inside edge of the bumper.

View attachment 98013
Is that splitter colour coded to the van colour? Looking like it.