Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Front splitter T6.1 by California Chris...

C

CaliCampMianch

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
I'm looking for the front splitter in this video from Cali-fornia Chris. At 1 minute 56 you can see the splitter. I find these other front splitters to much / bulky but this one is really nice. I wrote an e-mail to Chris his company Volkswagen Van Centre in Liverpool, UK but no luck so far. Is there anybody who can help me find this front splitter?. Is this a VW part?

1707040805594.png

Part of the Sports pack option. VW dealer should be able to provide a part number. Will not be cheap. I believe the rear diffusor, also part of the pack, is around 600 to purchase separately.

I bought this for $10 NZ. It’s just rubber and stick on. I also added a few screws for security. It’s universal and can be bought on multiple websites. I personally think it looks good and costs virtually nothing.

IMG_3500.jpeg

IMG_3499.jpeg

Also bear in mind that if you add the sports pack your insurance company would want to know. I looked at a VW Caravelle last year and the VW dealer had added a front and rear spoiler. I asked my insurance company for a quote and it was £80 more. That was last years prices so I am sure that would have increased now.

Also bear in mind that if you add the sports pack your insurance company would want to know. I looked at a VW Caravelle last year and the VW dealer had added a front and rear spoiler. I asked my insurance company for a quote and it was £80 more. That was last years prices so I am sure that would have increased now.
Cost me nothing more than an Admin charge after Rear Spoiler, front splitter, air suspension, engine remap, gearbox remap and wheel change.
only charged after 2 notifications.

I avoided fitting the big front change due to part & paint cost and potential easy scrape damage.
That Sportstyle addition may well be an Insurance cost hike.

As @PeteS says always best to check with Insurance first.

VW T6 Exterieur Sportpaket (ZEY) is an option when buying new and costs in the Dutch VW configurator (complete front,side, rear) 1336,- Euro.

Back