Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

show us your dash

View attachment 35961 View attachment 35960
Hey Dakar

We get what you mean. We have a collie and a lab and 2 kids under 8. It always makes you think about how shiny surfaces will last.

Those bits on the T6 are quite hard wearing and are the sloped bits where you won’t chuck your keys and glasses down. I think you’d be fine with the new dash. Go for it.
Is that a Durham Terrier?

View attachment 35961 View attachment 35960
Hey Dakar

We get what you mean. We have a collie and a lab and 2 kids under 8. It always makes you think about how shiny surfaces will last.

Those bits on the T6 are quite hard wearing and are the sloped bits where you won’t chuck your keys and glasses down. I think you’d be fine with the new dash. Go for it.
Thanks
Love the pic! Looks like granny Jen rug has come alive!
My van is under offer, so just need to find a T6 4motion manual.

Thanks
Love the pic! Looks like granny Jen rug has come alive!
My van is under offer, so just need to find a T6 4motion manual.
Ours is 4motion, but dsg. Although all the changes are subtle, we are really happy to have gone from T5 to T6. A colleague ended up buying our “old” one. He loves it as much as we did.

Yes, that’s Lucky on the seat. He charges into the house as well. Tempting to take on a trip. Nice rug and more space for beers in the fridge....

Is that a Durham Terrier?
If you substitute the “ie” with on “o” maybe. He is getting so heavy that carrying him out of the house and car is hard work

This is what the dash board is for but don't eat crisps they get in the gaps.
dash.jpg