Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Perfect Combo

Chipper

Chipper

CHIPPER
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Beautiful as the California is and we love ours but we do find it a bit of a faff setting up the bed and enjoying it fully especially when the weather is poor. We and don't shout at us have decided to tow a small lightweight caravan called a Freedom Twin. We use it as a fixed double bed and it even has a washroom. We leave it on site enjoy the cali all day into bed in the van perfect combo. Can be picked up for around £2k and I recon you would get your money back after 2 years or so. I would even think about hiring out to forum members. Your thoughts.
Regards

Chipper

We sleep upstairs.

I would personally would find it more of faff to tow a caravan than transforming from day mode to night mode in the Cali. We do it all from the inside when wet. If I were / wanted to go down the caravan route I would not keep the Cali.We also often move on each day so not want to go back to collect the caravan.

Us late 60.s bit of a climb and no En-suit up there.

I would personally would find it more of faff to tow a caravan than transforming from day mode to night mode in the Cali. We do it all from the inside when wet. If I were / wanted to go down the caravan route I would not keep the Cali.We also often move on each day so not want to go back to collect the caravan.
Hi Andy. The next option is a motorhome don't want to go there as I can use our cali every day.
Combo as I said allows more flexibility when weathers poor.

before the Cali thought about a teardrop caravan but worried i would get stuck in it

Back