Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mystery part

T

testpilottimmy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
I found this under our bench seat - it looks to be a wheel - can anyone confirm where it might have come from?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Maybe I should ask if anyone has a link to the parts diagram for the bench seat? But I don’t know for sure it can from there so I.

I found this under our bench seat - it looks to be a wheel - can anyone confirm where it might have come from?

View attachment 81281

View attachment 81282
It's from the slide out table. If you lift the table up you will see at the hinged edge there is one at each side, which helps it slide along the rail. We had the same issue, just screwed it back on and all has been good since.

It's from the slide out table. If you lift the table up you will see at the hinged edge there is one at each side, which helps it slide along the rail. We had the same issue, just screwed it back on and all has been good since.
A bit of threadlock might help if the issue does ever recur

Yes. Sliding table. Mine came loose and was found on the floor recently on my Coast.

I was surprised how much movement there is on the part attached by the wheels which I noticed the other day.

Can these wheels just be tightened by hand or it it supposed to be a flexible joint?

I know I haven't described this very well.

I was surprised how much movement there is on the part attached by the wheels which I noticed the other day.

Can these wheels just be tightened by hand or it it supposed to be a flexible joint?

I know I haven't described this very well.
I screwed them in quite tight and the table still slides okay.

It’s tight, I just wouldn’t want to thread lock it as I may never be able to get it off without difficulty.

Back