Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking for recommendations for a VW Van or California centre near Taunton.

ChrisB

ChrisB

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Hi all,

I am visiting the UK in late February and will be in the Taunton area for a week. I am hoping to pre-purchase a VW bike rack and arrange for it to be fitted (if possible) at some point during the period of my stay. I am happy to pay the retail price as quoted £550, as this is still considerably cheaper than Spain, but I am always open to a nice discount as well. Can anyone recommend a dealer in the general area of Taunton, I don't mind travelling a bit (say 50 miles) to find a reputable dealer. I have a RRP quote from Marshalls (Bridgewater Van centre) at the moment and I am looking for alternatives.

Thanks

Chris

Carrs Exeter

Options are limited in south west also thought of Carr’s in Exeter but not sure how “good they are” in replying etc still waiting having emailed many times and called to view a Cali ( back in October ) ended up driving to Preston to buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Options are limited in south west also thought of Carr’s in Exeter but not sure how “good they are” in replying etc still waiting having emailed many times and called to view a Cali ( back in October ) ended up driving to Preston to buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshall’s are fine. My partner bought a van there as Carr’s were a bit slow on the uptake, although he has servicing there. I’m sure if it’s prebooked you’ll have no issues.

Marshall’s are fine. My partner bought a van there as Carr’s were a bit slow on the uptake, although he has servicing there. I’m sure if it’s prebooked you’ll have no issues.
It's booked in to Marshalls at Newbury on the 21st February. They were very helpful.

Back