Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Launches this August 2024

Niborn

Niborn

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I think it looks good , the review sounds good , I had a T6 for 5 years , don't see this isn't as good but could be wrong of course . The Top Gear review was positive. I'm looking forward to seeing it soon. Can't imagine they will continue the T6.

I think it looks good , the review sounds good , I had a T6 for 5 years , don't see this isn't as good but could be wrong of course . The Top Gear review was positive. I'm looking forward to seeing it soon. Can't imagine they will continue the T6.
Any links?

The new transporter built on a shared platform with ford and the ford wet engine
No thanks
Good point, maybe that will change if it goes ahead with the wet belt and then sales are bad because of same ...I'm in no rush don't need another camper till late 2025

Called in at my local VW dealer this morning to collect a part I had on order. The sales guy said that one of his colleagues had been away on a training course the past two days (Thurs/Fri) for the new California. He hadn’t yet heard any feedback from his colleague as to how similar it was to the Concept version, but presumably other dealers were on this same course, so we should start to get feedback any time soon !

I think on listening / watching the reviews in the videos the concept shown is about what it is going to be

The concept looked fantastic but I severely doubt it would be practical. There were some really nice design cues to being the calli into the 21st century but it is just too small!

I’m looking forward to seeing how it looks and operates as a camper and how many of the futuristic design cues made it to production.

The concept looked fantastic but I severely doubt it would be practical. There were some really nice design cues to being the calli into the 21st century but it is just too small!

I’m looking forward to seeing how it looks and operates as a camper and how many of the futuristic design cues made it to production.
BLINK982 - Do you own a Cali or have you had one before ?, oh sorry I see you have a T6.1

Back