Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Jammed Drawer - Please Help!

CalNicRen

CalNicRen

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi folks, I’m looking for help on an issue to do with the drawer under the rear bench in my 2018 Beach. In most of the other threads on this people have had things jammed in but mine is definitely a fault with the catches, see below pics. The catch at the lever side (passenger side) is down low enough to release but the catch on the side at the sliding door is higher up. Is anyone aware of an adjustment or solution.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

IMG_8934.jpeg

IMG_8935.jpeg

IMG_8936.jpeg

Hi folks, I’m looking for help on an issue to do with the drawer under the rear bench in my 2018 Beach. In most of the other threads on this people have had things jammed in but mine is definitely a fault with the catches, see below pics. The catch at the lever side (passenger side) is down low enough to release but the catch on the side at the sliding door is higher up. Is anyone aware of an adjustment or solution.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

View attachment 122369

View attachment 122370

View attachment 122371
Mine got lose a couple of times and needed adjusting. I needed to tighten with an Allen key. The second time I put a blob of superglue on it and hasn't gone wrong since.