Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Classified Scammers

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
This is a message for anyone thinking of selling their van it has been bought to our attention that some advertisers on here have been targeted by scammers usually with something like this Below. Please feel free to let us know of any other scams going around. please only deal with a buyer face to face.

Thanks for your quick response, as this is exactly what I need but my schedule is very tight to inspect it due to work as a petroleum engineer on the rig. Your price (£13,500) is quite okay. I am offering an extra £500 for you to consider it as SOLD to me and would like you to know that payment will be made by Cheque. If this mode of payment is okay with you. Kindly send your information which you would like to receive the payment from the postman, so that I can instruct my secretary to issue it immediately.

Name to be on Cheque:
Address where Cheque will be received by you:
Phone Number(s)... Mobile / Landline / Office number:

The pickup will be effected by my transporter after you must have confirmed the payment at your bank, which will include a handling and insurance fee for the transporter once funds are cleared. The payment will be mailed as soon as I get the information from you.

I will await your email soon with the details above.

Back