Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Calling All Black California Ocean Owners

Bumble The Van

Bumble The Van

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
I am so excited that I have finally ordered my dream cali ocean 6.1, in black , and would love to see any images of one if anyone has the same? gone for terisana 18 inch wheels and am now just counting the days down and would dearly love to see any pics of same colour from owners thank you so much :)

I cant help with the .1 bit, but certainly can with the 6!

A sod to keep looking nice, but when it is....oh my....

Attachments

• IMG_2694.JPEG
    IMG_2694.JPEG
    202.8 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2733.JPEG
    IMG_2733.JPEG
    228.5 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_2678.JPEG
    IMG_2678.JPEG
    258.9 KB · Views: 148
I cant help with the .1 bit, but certainly can with the 6!

A sod to keep looking nice, but when it is....oh my....
thats exactly what i needed to see thank you so much, i used to have a black sports car so yes i guess it will be a bugger , but when it looks like yours then i would be very very happy indeed thanks so much!!

@jim If you’ve ordered a brand new black Cali...make sure you ask the dealer NOT to wash it before collection. Then look after that paintwork.

@jim If you’ve ordered a brand new black Cali...make sure you ask the dealer NOT to wash it before collection. Then look after that paintwork.
will do will! i love detailing so i know i have lots to go at that for sure :)

I love your matching roof box!!
Do you have any issues raising the roof with the box in situ or do you have to empty/remove first?
Can take 50kg with the roof up (only the ocean, due to the hydrolic rams)

Current ocean handbook explicitly states 50kg roof down zero with roof up.

Current ocean handbook explicitly states 50kg roof down zero with roof up.
Interesting - I've seen numerous folk state 50kg regardless of up or down, hence the variation versus the Beach with the manual roof. If the manual states otherwise, I stand corrected.

I seem to remember back in 2012 or so it was 100kg down & 50kg roof up. The recommendations do apear to keep changing, but always downwards.

So maybe best to empty the box before raising the roof on an ocean but the box can stay in situ while empty. I think it’s a great way to keep the main space in the van clear.
Another item for the long and growing shopping list!!

Back