Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brand new roof bellows leaking!

P

Paul E

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We recently had the roof bellows of our 2019, T6 Ocean replaced under warranty as they were leaking badly on one side. VW put in the new style canvas. We used it for the first time this weekend and found that water seaped through the side window seam and soaked the bedding. In the morning, you can clearly see the water dripping.
Does anyone have this experience and will it get any better or do I take it back to VW and demand they replace again?
20240416_091411.jpg
20240416_084441.jpg

Strap in.

Strap in.
You know, I can't decide if to laugh or cry at this . . . :D:headbang:talktothehand

We recently had the roof bellows of our 2019, T6 Ocean replaced under warranty as they were leaking badly on one side. VW put in the new style canvas. We used it for the first time this weekend and found that water seaped through the side window seam and soaked the bedding. In the morning, you can clearly see the water dripping.
Does anyone have this experience and will it get any better or do I take it back to VW and demand they replace again?
View attachment 122056
View attachment 122054
Thanks everyone for the comments, I didn't realise just what a problem this is. What are VW saying about it and does anyone have experience of them doing anything about it?

Thanks everyone for the comments, I didn't realise just what a problem this is. What are VW saying about it and does anyone have experience of them doing anything about it?
I think you need to read the thread, start from the end and work your way backwards . . . it's too complicated a subject to explain easily and the current position is all unknowns.

Suggest you continue posts on the existing thread rather than creating a new string of posts, I think this topic is set to run a while yet!
You aren’t alone!!

Strap in.
Why doesn’t the old thread show up in recent posts anymore yet people are still contributing?

How lucky are you feeling? people have had single succesful replacements , others like myself have had 2 or more and still not got a resolution. Lodge the fault asap and take a big breath its a bumpy ride.Good luck.

Back