Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Xenons for Sale

He's had them kicking around for quite a while. Looked at them months ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Stu said:
He's had them kicking around for quite a while. Looked at them months ago.

Me too - plus I don't think that includes the headlamp wash kit or the auto levelling.

Jock - you know you want them :)

HeadlightWash.jpg

James

Jock you'll need to pay something for the Cali soon ...:)

Isn't there some legal-schmegal that Xenons have never had approval for UK roads, but by having them with headlamp washers, somehow circumvents that?

(I'm sure someone with more knowledge of this than I, can confirm this / tell me I'm being an idiot?)

Essentially that Xenons without washer systems are technically illegal?

Yes, they need auto-levelling and washers to be legal due to the 'risk' of dazzling other drivers with dirty mis-aimed xenon lights.

Simon

What do you mean pay something for the Cali soon. I have a boot full of stuff half of which I have not taken out the packaging yet.

JockMacMad said:
What do you mean pay something for the Cali soon. I have a boot full of stuff half of which I have not taken out the packaging yet.

well it's the meet soon jock and you've got the camera ,so it must be time for more goodies ;)

choplee said:
JockMacMad said:

well it's the meet soon jock and you've got the camera ,so it must be time for more goodies ;)

Lee

How much are you going to bid on these?

We could relive the joy of the last meet when most of your dash was on a Norfolk Field. That is, we could fit them on the day. I am sure Stu wold be happy to give it a go. :)

James

tempted james ......but it's not just that price as you know ...paint ,fitting etc etc ....

i can buy alot of lounge trousers for that money ... :laugh2

Hazzydayz-about £1550-VIP 10% Discount if you visit Hazzy Dayz service centre in Hertfordshire about £1400+VAT..... ;)

But thay do look good..... :thumb

So your really looking at about £2500 all in for xenons ...?...

Stu said:
I think some DIY action could save you a few quid on those prices -

Headlight washers VW T5

Auto-Leveling Headlights - Retrofit - VW T5 GP

Interesting site, have sene it before, and I agree, could save money. No cheap but you could save money with all these bits.

The only thing I'd say is that from factory Xenons give you heated washer jets and low level fluid warning.

I also had the low level fluid sensor installed, not expensive but its worth remembering what the full package usually comes with. I didn't have have heated jets though.

James

Custard said:
Gary&Heather said:
look so sexy :shocked .... not me the xenons. :laugh2

Gary - perfect for your Toffee Brown lovely - surely?

James

You setting a bait trap for me James ...
Slightly bling and new skool for an old skool colour I feel ..:)

choplee said:
Custard said:
Gary&Heather said:
look so sexy :shocked .... not me the xenons. :laugh2

Gary - perfect for your Toffee Brown lovely - surely?

James

You setting a bait trap for me James ...
Slightly bling and new skool for an old skool colour I feel ..:)

James you never know..... ;)

Lee old school yes..... but the PERFECT colour. :laugh2

shambly said:
Yes, they need auto-levelling and washers to be legal due to the 'risk' of dazzling other drivers with dirty mis-aimed xenon lights.

Simon

Does that mean Rowan Atkinson's McLaren F1 is illegal then? I'm looking at it now in a mag and the article repeats what he said a couple of years ago that he had McLaren install a xenon upgrade (not just HID bulbs) and there are definitely no washers on that puppy.

Perhaps that contributed to him crashing it last year! Radio prog I listened to said his insurance premium was now £60,000 per year with a £200,000 excess !

Back