Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Worktop protection

Fitted these on my then new Ocean last year. Very pleased with them.

July 2023 Worktop Protector Update

Summer demand has resulted in yet another batch of protectors kindly being manufactured by our supplier at the same price. A number of pre-orders have been made, all of which have been packaged this morning and will be sent out right away.

We still have a handful of the following variants if anyone else who would like to protect their glass surfaces. Our supplier is taking a long break over the summer, so once this batch has sold they probably wont be back in stock again until late September 2023

T5, T5.1 &T6 double in stock
T6 triple last few kits in stock
T6.1 triple last few kits in stock

£35.95 via Paypal to: ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk
£34.50 via bank transfer PM or email us for details

Please send us a private message or email to ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk with your Cali model and full address if you would like a kit reserved.

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.

Hi, I would lika to order a kit for my Ocean -21, 6,1 model. Where can I see the different designs pleas?

Whats the cost for delivery to Stockholm, Sweden?

br

Petter

Hi
Hi, I would lika to order a kit for my Ocean -21, 6,1 model. Where can I see the different designs pleas?

Whats the cost for delivery to Stockholm, Sweden?

br

Petter
Hi Petter, we have just received a new supply of all variants including T6.1 opaque / frosted kits. Please contact me at ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk if you would still like a kit sent to Stockholm?

Thanks,

Andrew.

October 2023 Worktop Protector Update

We have finally taken delivery of a new batch of protectors (all variants) kindly manufactured by our supplier at the same price. A number of pre-orders have been made, all of which will be packaged this weekend and will be sent out early next week.

We still have a handful of the following variants if anyone else who would like to protect their glass surfaces.

Please send us a private message or email to ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk with your Cali model and full address if you would like a kit reserved.

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.

6 October 2023 - Quick update on the latest batch.....

All worktop orders have now been sent out and should be with you all early next week.

Still a couple of each variant remaining if anyone would like a kit.

Please send us a private message or email to ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk with your Cali model and full address if you would like a kit sent out.

Thanks

Andrew & Polly.

27th November 2023 Worktop Protector Update

We have just taken delivery of a new batch of protectors (all variants) kindly manufactured by our supplier at the same price. A number of pre-orders have been made, all of which will be packaged later this week when the postal tubes arrive and will be sent out asap.

We still have a handful of the following variants if anyone else who would like to protect their glass surfaces.

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.

27th November 2023 Worktop Protector Update

We have just taken delivery of a new batch of protectors (all variants) kindly manufactured by our supplier at the same price. A number of pre-orders have been made, all of which will be packaged later this week when the postal tubes arrive and will be sent out asap.

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.
All orders to date from the latest batch of double and triple worktop protectors were sent out on 7th Dec'23 and should be with you all early next week via Royal mail 2nd Class delivery.

As mentioned above, we still have a handful of all variants if you would like a kit for your Cali.

Thanks

Andrew & Polly.

12th February 2024 Worktop Protector Update

Having been out of stock since Christmas, we have just taken delivery of a small batch of protectors (all variants) kindly manufactured by our supplier at the same price.

We have a handful of the following variants if anyone else who would like to protect their glass surfaces.

T6 triple in stock
T6.1 triple in stock

22nd February 2024 Worktop Protector Update

All T6.1 kits have been sent out this week so should be with you shortly if not already, with just one T6.1 kit left in stock.

We have a handful of the other variants if anyone else who would like to protect their glass surfaces.

T6 triple in stock
T6.1 triple 1 kit in stock, taking preorders for next batch

£34.95 via bank transfer PM or email us for details

Please send us a private message or email to ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk with your Cali model and full address if you would like a kit reserved or preordered for the March 2024 batch.

Hi, do you have any T6 double top protectors available?
Would like transparent light blue if that’s possible?

Many thanks

Thanks for your enquiry, I will send more details later this afternoon.

Back