Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Window button and mirror key settings

M

MarkRubinstein

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi

We recently had work done on the electrics of my 2018 T6 (repair to rodent damage to the wires). Since we got it back I have found some irritating changes to settings:
* Drivers side window won’t auto fully open or close (but passenger sides does using the button on the drivers side). It only opens (or closes) whilst button is being pushed or lifted.
* Long press on remote key has no action, either open or close (long open would open both windows, long close would close both windows and fold wing mirrors).

Is there an easy way to fix this? If I was to select factory reset on MFD would it fix these settings. Or do I have to visit the garage again or invest in a tool/software to fix the settings?

Thank you

Probably need to retrain the windows. The procedure is *something like* holding the button up for 10 seconds with the window closed and down for 10 seconds with the window open.

It should be in your manual.

Folding mirror function will not work unless both windows function correctly.

Thanks for the 10 second window reset trick, now both the windows and the mirrors are working on our beloved Cali again! Saved me from having to go to Dealer yet again to have a simple problem fixed!

Back