Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Winchester Holiday Inn/Science Centre Yellow 17 plate Beach

Victor_Tango_

Victor_Tango_

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Parked next to our dark blue 2023 Ocean today.

Wondering if this was you @Amarillo

Anyway hello whoever you were

(and yes my profile is out of date... in my defence the grey 2007 SE is still mine, being prepped for sale)

I see you’re local to us. No doubt we’ll see you about :)

Last edited:
Parked next to our dark blue 2023 Ocean today.

Wondering if this was you @Amarillo

Anyway hello whoever you were

(and yes my profile is out of date... in my defence the grey 2007 SE is still mine, being prepped for sale)

Hey yes, it was me. The main car park was full and we were directed to the Holiday Inn car park. I saw your beautiful Ocean and backed in next to you sliding door to sliding door.

We arrived at about 1.45pm for a 1.30 entry slot and stayed until they chucked us out at 5pm.

Earlier I dozed off during the planetarium show. If you were there you might have heard me snoring!

Ha, what a small world! I did think there can't be that many yellow Beaches with a south east London parking permit, and I do seem to remember you getting Amarillo in about 2017-ish.

Hope you all enjoyed the science centre. The planetarium guy's voice was indeed fairly soporific yesterday.

---

@OooOooTheMonkey good to meet you and I'll keep an eye out for you. What colour is your Ocean? Can't quite see from the thumbnail. If I had to guess I'd say Starlight Blue with chrome pack?

Back