Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Which wheels are these?

HowieDog

HowieDog

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
Hi - these were on Eeyore (names after the numberplate EOR) when we bought him and just wondered what design they are - whether VW OEM fitment. They are 17 inch.

Need to buy two front tyres as they only have a load rating of 99!! May replace all four at the same time.

View media item 519

They look like they are vw touareg canyon wheels. Hope this helps you, Dave .

Be sure to check the wheel load rating.

Hi,

Bit of detective work and I've found out that they are VW OEM Solace which were a factory option 2005-2009 for £625 to replace the standard 16 inch Miyato wheels.

They are 7J x 17H2 ET55 VW part no 7HO 601 025 G with 235 55 R17tyres.

Having two new fronts fitted as the current are only 99 load rating. Having looked at a load of reviews have opted for Hankook Ventus Prime 2 K115 235/55 R17 W (103), Reinforced. They seem to have good balance of low noise, decent wet/dry grip and appear to achieve decent mileage. Being fitted on Saturday morning.

Glad you were able to find they are ok for your van. I have recently fitted those tyres, great price and get good reviews from users. Just come back from France, 2700 miles no tyre problems and hopefully I will get good mileage out of them.

Good choice of tyres i had these fitted :thumb

Good to hear first hand that made the right choice!

Tyres fitted and much improved handling - steering feels more direct and a bit less wallow turning in.