Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Which carpets?

CandyCali

CandyCali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi Any advice on carpets for our new Ocean Interior is Palladium with Art Velour seats We want the front carpets to have the walk through plus passenger compartment and perhaps a boot carpet too
We are wondering if the Brandrup Palladium might be hard to keep up to for cleaning are they very pale grey? It’s hard to tell from the photos on line
Any advice would be welcome
Thanks

I have a hug rug 80x100 in the boot and a campervancarpets 2 piece carpet in the living room. Both came recommended by users in this forum and I couldn’t be happier. They are easy to clean and are well made. I did consider the Brandrup ones but didn’t like the idea of the exposed rails. A full carpet just looks and feels better imo.

I have a hug rug 80x100 in the boot and a campervancarpets 2 piece carpet in the living room. Both came recommended by users in this forum and I couldn’t be happier. They are easy to clean and are well made. I did consider the Brandrup ones but didn’t like the idea of the exposed rails. A full carpet just looks and feels better imo.
Thank you there are so many out there it’s hard to choose! We will explore your suggestion Thank you

Hi Any advice on carpets for our new Ocean Interior is Palladium with Art Velour seats We want the front carpets to have the walk through plus passenger compartment and perhaps a boot carpet too
We are wondering if the Brandrup Palladium might be hard to keep up to for cleaning are they very pale grey? It’s hard to tell from the photos on line
Thanks
I went with the Brandrup not cheap, but fits around runners so can move the bench seat without having to move the carpet. Was a bit of a pain to fit as goes right under the bench seat.

I went with the Brandrup not cheap, but fits around runners so can move the bench seat without having to move the carpet. Was a bit of a pain to fit as goes right under the bench seat.
We had heard that they are great quality Did you go for Palladium? Is it very light or ok to keep clean? We would fabric protect it before use

Yes it’s Palladium colour, matches carpet in the front, don’t have any issues in keeping clean, but I do wonder why I spec the wood floor and then cover with a carpet!

Try talking to "Fat Bobs Emporium", that's where I got mine from, custom colours and design capabilities

Yes it’s Palladium colour, matches carpet in the front, don’t have any issues in keeping clean, but I do wonder why I spec the wood floor and then cover with a carpet!
Thank you that’s great
Yes Why do we do these things? We spect a silver awning and we really don’t like it against the white and are thinking of changing it for the black one We also went for glacier blue bellows and are disappointed with the colour it’s more dark grey almost black not at all like the advert on line They look smart but just not what we thought but we like being able to just push the button rather than fight with a manual roof and the bed is easier plus being able to angle it up to watch a film which is great
We’ve just had our first overnight stay and managed quite well We are used to a Transporter Conversion so some things are a big improvement and others we aren’t sure yet it’s all trial and error
Thank you for the carpet info

After much pondering (and the unbranded carpet set being out of stock) we eventually picked up a used brandrup carpet for the cabin area. Like all brandrup stuff it's hard to reconcile the new list price with the product compared to other options, but is is goid quality kit. It does at least hold value reasonably well so good used kit should have decent resale value when you need to move it on, if that's something that matters to you.

After much pondering (and the unbranded carpet set being out of stock) we eventually picked up a used brandrup carpet for the cabin area. Like all brandrup stuff it's hard to reconcile the new list price with the product compared to other options, but is is goid quality kit. It does at least hold value reasonably well so good used kit should have decent resale value when you need to move it on, if that's something that matters to you.
Thank you We want good quality and Brandrup does as you say fit that bill Great that it keeps its value too

Thanks
We went for two piece carpets, which can be stacked for moving the seat forward. Rubber mats for the driver and passenger areas offer an easy clean and tough surface for driving

IMG_2639.JPG

We went for two piece carpets, which can be stacked for moving the seat forward. Rubber mats for the driver and passenger areas offer an easy clean and tough surface for driving

View attachment 122128
They are a super idea! Thank you

I have the same - 2 years on they still look pretty good! Very easy to clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same happy .But have to lift large bench draw a little ,if I have to get something out of it.