Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where do you like to stick it.

Ha ha you nutter! We still wave at Defenders and 2CVs!

Had thesame problem afther owning a Defender 90 SE with a Hannibal rooftent for ten years than switched to a Cali ....but afther a while i passes...

I'll have you know that I do like Wine gums, Blackwoods gin, Mrs Mills and the feeling you get when youv'e just dumped an enormous pile of crap at the tip. :thumb

Three words too many?

As adoptive Bristolians, we have one of these on each side of our van.
IMG_1548.JPG IMG_1549.JPG
Handed of course.

Alan

At the risk of further upsetting Borris I have two stickers.
One on the rear passenger side window and my favourite on the tailgate just below the bike rack.IMG_0103.JPGIMG_0102.JPG

In our van tonight for first time at camp site in Poole. It’s so wonderful. A question please, where do we put our club window stickers? Where MOT used to be? On the back window? Thank you HareBear .

Rear of the sliding door

_20200729_204125.JPG

At the bottom rear corner of each rear quarter window, i.e. one of each side of van.

Like so:
1597788428410.jpeg

Rear window for the cut out version, wind out awning for the solid version.
Wear it with pride anywhere that suits :thumb

In our van tonight for first time at camp site in Poole. It’s so wonderful. A question please, where do we put our club window stickers? Where MOT used to be? On the back window? Thank you HareBear .
Wherever you fancy, ours is in the middle of the front bumper :)

1 Sent with our 2 year membership And 2 from camping/ caravan club Thank you for ideas.
Ah, I only joined C&CC last week so still to get anything from them. I only joined this for a year, should have just dont the lifetime but wasnt sure when I first joined.

Should they be facing forward or backwards.?

In the bin!

It's a great club but no sticker for me thanks. I also don't want everyone else to know that "I have seen the lions at Longleat " or my views on fox hunting or who I intend to vote for or what religion I am or what type of show dogs are on board or what radio station I listen to or stickers that state the bloody obvious like "you only have one life so live it" or how retired firefighters do it or finally what clubs I belong to. :rage No, I prefer to use my the glass to see through.

That's it, grumpy old man rant over.

P.S I also prefer my clothing without anyone's advertising on it.:Iamsorry
Haha, do you also cut the M&S labels off your underpants just in case you’re hit by a bus :)

Back