Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where do you like to stick it.

In the bin!

It's a great club but no sticker for me thanks. I also don't want everyone else to know that "I have seen the lions at Longleat " or my views on fox hunting or who I intend to vote for or what religion I am or what type of show dogs are on board or what radio station I listen to or stickers that state the bloody obvious like "you only have one life so live it" or how retired firefighters do it or finally what clubs I belong to. :rage No, I prefer to use my the glass to see through.

That's it, grumpy old man rant over.

P.S I also prefer my clothing without anyone's advertising on it.:Iamsorry

I think it's great displaying the club sticker, it raises awareness of the club and has prompted conversation from other Cali owners on more than one occasion that would not normally have approached me.

I think it's great displaying the club sticker, it raises awareness of the club and has prompted conversation from other Cali owners on more than one occasion that would not normally have approached me.
That's fine.
You either like stickers or you don't.

In the bin!

It's a great club but no sticker for me thanks. I also don't want everyone else to know that "I have seen the lions at Longleat " or my views on fox hunting or who I intend to vote for or what religion I am or what type of show dogs are on board or what radio station I listen to or stickers that state the bloody obvious like "you only have one life so live it" or how retired firefighters do it or finally what clubs I belong to. :rage No, I prefer to use my the glass to see through.

P.S I also prefer my clothing without anyone's advertising on it.:Iamsorry
So there is nothing that could persuade you to have a sticker!. what if I send you a free one.

In the bin!

As a fellow GOM I'm actually collecting stickers to go on Velma. You know, Radio 4, National Trust, Golfing Monthly, Sanatogen...

Ours is on the rear drivers side window, you hardly even notice it, quite nice and discreet yet shows you are still part of this great club

So there is nothing that could persuade you to have a sticker!. what if I send you a free one.
Thanks for the offer but I am trying to maintain a sticker free zone. Well the only thing that might pesuade me is if it where to cover up some future body damage.

What ever I lack in enthusiasm for stickers my grandchildren more than make up for. I spent a good half an hour the other week picking off stickers from the inside of the rear windows and trim after returning from an outing with their sticker books.

Only one sticker for me :embarrased

31QUNIilZrL._SY400_.jpg

VWCC sticker, I can't decide where to put it. Where do you stick yours!?
I don't do stickers on me Cali or fridge magnets or kids drawing on my black American fridge kids say I grumpy but 2 loves Inme life Cali and fridge oh forgot the wife make that3

Anyone else had six disagrees on one post? Could this be a record? It's certainly a personal best.

Six disagrees because I don't like stickers. That's a fact.............so how can anyone disagree? I also don't like peanut butter, fly tippers, lumpy mash potato, tattoos, wet dogs, dry dogs, phone calls during the Archers, builders tea, builders bums, super chilled guiness, knitted woollen toilet roll covers, small talk, wasps at picnics or people that park next to you in empty car parks.
There, that should raise my score. :)

Anyone else had six disagrees on one post? Could this be a record? It's certainly a personal best.
It's an admirable tally for a single post - but I have, over a lifetime of 1293 posts, acquired 38 disagrees, whereas you, over a lifetime of 1175 posts, have only achieved 10 disagrees.

Back