Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What is the O ring from?

greenfintry

greenfintry

Cometh the van cometh the hour
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Just found this on floor in habitation part of van.... black rubber O ring about 1 inch diameter..... any clues or guesses? Thanks

A0D466B1-58CE-4D1E-8638-E1754D3B4AD2.jpeg

Check the tap, it's the only thing I can think of :confused:

There’s normally an O ring round most sink plugs. Not sure on Ocean as I have a Beach.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just checked our plug, there’s no rubber ring on it. Other plugs may differ though.

I wonder if it’s something off the tool box thing that attaches to the back of the seat? Not taking mine off now, it’s cold outside! :D

Lookes a little bit to fat...but the table has to o-rings underneath, which is part of two wheels that enable the table to slide smoothly along the runner.
Worth checking...
While you in the area, taighten the small hex-key that holds the small wheels (they are often loose) and spray som silicon in the runner and on wheels...

an erection aide for the less gifted? :rolleyes:

Don't bank on it. Have had to cut off a few when I worked in A&E at St Mary's Hospital in Praed Street, especially common in Paddington's red light district around Star Street
I might have been referring to :pinkbananabeing too small:eek:

You would be if @WelshGas got near to your O ring with his scalpel!
No Scalpel, we use to use a rotary ring cutter.
Often thought about using 1 metre of 1/2" linen tape and the compression technique that we used to use to get wedding rings off fingers to avoid cutting the ring.
Did have to cut a wedding ring off once that the Lady of the Night had found in the chaps wallet.:offtopic:offtopic

Back