Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What is that girl doing to that cat!....

doug

doug

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I was flicking through the Brandrup 2012 catalogue (the one in English from their website not the one on the VW site) and was curious to know what on earth the girl on page 12 / 13 is doing with the cat! :shocked Is it a suggestion on how to transport a cat in a Cali or is she just a bit of "fun" whilst getting bored of having her photo taken.

There is no need to call the RSPCA, or the German equivalent, as I think the cat has been photoshoped in anyway - hopefully. :laugh2

Any thoughts? My animal loving wife needs to know as she is about to embark on a one woman crusade against Brandrup to make them change their animal protection policies :rofl

Doug

I feel a strange need to go and check this out. It sounds a tad bizarre.

Cool ! We can save money on Cattery fees now - we'll just take our two cats with us. Those Brandrup people have really thought of everything ...

Ewan said:
Cool ! We can save money on Cattery fees now - we'll just take our two cats with us. Those Brandrup people have really thought of everything ...

Neighbours on a Spanish campsite were a French couple and their cat. Got the distinct impression the car was not enjoying its holiday - the poor thing spent most of the time cowering in its basket.

We had a rabbit on a tie out lead next to us at a campsite in France last year, it drove our dog mental !

Back