Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What Insurance company to choose?

They were great for me, very helpful/nice on the phone. Highly reccomend for anyone with 0 no claims. The T6 Ocean wasn't on there online system but after phoning up going through my quote with all the correct details the price ended up lower over the phone. The new for old policy seems great and may last me 2 years and as the vehicle isn't my main vehicle the 36 hour rule seems fine and happy to call up if I need it. However very happy to try for a year. Backed up by AVIVA all seems good.

I've recently phoned to correct my vehicle value (should of stated full list price without discounts!) and no charge/very helpful. However informed when I move address later in the year it will be a £25 admin charge but fair enough.

Just insured with Comfort who were £125.00 cheaper than Safeguard with better terms - ie. lower excess on claims and 3 years new for old policy.

Swings and roundabouts, we were with Comfort and on renewal had a call around and Safeguard matched the Comfort policy plus we go the club deal of 12 for 10 so was a no brainer for us.

I would stay away from Comfort. They are officious and unhelpful.
I appreciate the advice but it would be helpful if you could indicate what problems you had with Comfort. Was it in relation to a claim, account administration or just getting a quote?

I did find it a bit irritating that I got a phone call every time I ran a quote but when I was ready to discuss detail they couldn't have been more helpful.