Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

We are new to this game!

A

Alasdair

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We are expecting our Beach to arrive in March and are getting rather excited. We have a small wooden yacht and want to partly use the van to be our base while we are doing the maintenance. We also enjoy modest trail running so it will allow us to get out of the smoke a bit more. It will be great to read all your advice and hopefully in a year or so we may be able to contribute the odd tip - although I doubt it will be of much use to all you experts. Happy New Year everyone!

Welcome , a boat and a Cali ....i must have gone in the wrong bussines;)

Ha. Hotel california made me smile there. Must be the beers. I had a beach for 2 years. Loved it. Lots of hints and tips on the forum and often some good fixes when out and about. Here's a tip. Download the fuse maps in the download section. Laminate them and stick them in the seat pocket permanently. Welcome.

Welcome here!
Did you get yourself a 4notion Beach? I guess it‘s a „must“ when towing a boat?
Look forward to see some pictures of your van and boat!

Ha. Hotel california made me smile there. Must be the beers. I had a beach for 2 years. Loved it. Lots of hints and tips on the forum and often some good fixes when out and about. Here's a tip. Download the fuse maps in the download section. Laminate them and stick them in the seat pocket permanently. Welcome.
That sounds like a tip won the hard way! Will do and thank you.

Welcome here!
Did you get yourself a 4notion Beach? I guess it‘s a „must“ when towing a boat?
Look forward to see some pictures of your van and boat!
Hi Sapto, No, just the normal one. We will only be towing a little dinghy from time to time. The other boat has to get places with its sails! I'll post some pictures as soon as I can.

Back