Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New people to the group:

Moorcroft’s

Moorcroft’s

Vehicle
T6 Coast 204 4Motion
Hello all, my wife and I are waiting our first ever camper, a California Coast. Very excited at the thought of all those trips with our two dogs. We will probably be asking a lot of questions having never used a camper before so please forgive. We live in the Gers in France and our first trip will be to the east coast, wish us luck. The Moorcroft’s.

Welcome , a Coast ....my future Cali version ....if i win the lottery.

Hello all, my wife and I are waiting our first ever camper, a California Coast. Very excited at the thought of all those trips with our two dogs. We will probably be asking a lot of questions having never used a camper before so please forgive. We live in the Gers in France and our first trip will be to the east coast, wish us luck. The Moorcroft’s.
Welcome to the club

:welcome
We love France. Most interested in where on the East Coast you are planning to go as we are always looking for new places.....

:welcome
We love France. Most interested in where on the East Coast you are planning to go as we are always looking for new places.....

Heading across to Languedoc coast, looking for dog friendly beaches, but as this will be our first trip, all will be an adventure:) there is a really great site if you have dogs, but for all beaches in France http://en.plages.tv/dogs/l-france.

Hello all, my wife and I are waiting our first ever camper, a California Coast.
Great choice! We also live in France and got our Coast last October, after an 11.5 months' wait. A bit late in the season for serious camping but we're planning to spend the whole month of February in Spain, June in Italy or Portugal, September in Denmark, and many shorter outings in France in between.

What's good about the Coast in France is that it comes with the electric roof and parking heater as standard features which makes it very much like the Ocean but thousands of euros cheaper. What extras did you take?

Hello and welcome to the Forum Sounds like you have some interesting plans ahead of you. Your dogs are going to enjoy getting to the beaches.