Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

'Watch thread' at bottom of page please

Tactical

Tactical

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Would it be possible to have a 'Watch thread' link at the bottom of the page as well as at the top please?

I frequently find that having read to the end of a thread I want to 'Watch' it, so I have to jump back to the top of the page and then scroll down a bit so that the 'Watch thread' link comes into view before I can click it. This gets really tedious if you are catching up on posts and have to do it many times in a session.

If 'Watch thread' were (also) at the bottom, it would be in exactly the right place to click without scrolling.

You already show the thread navigation buttons at the top and bottom of the page, so it would I hope be straightforward to do the same for 'Watch thread'. The attached picture shows where it would go.

Thanks. Martin

Watch thread.png

That was quick! There's a Watch/(or Unwatch) thread link at the bottom of the page just minutes after I sent you my suggestion.

Just one minor observation is that the font size of the link at the bottom of the page is larger than at the top. Perhaps they should be the same for consistency. I'm not complaining about the feature though.

Great work!

That's better.

Thank you.