Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wat is this? Lurking In Glove Compartment.

Grumpy Mike

Grumpy Mike

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Inside glove compartment. Turned it and itjust fell out. Just a piece of plastic. Should it do something? Mine doesn't..... Ideas?
Cali 2 - 3.jpg

The glovebox coolingsystem

If you turn it on the * symbol it suppose to cool , funny thing as i only wear warm gloves ....can't see why i want a cooled glovebox....
We simply use the fridge in our SE!
VW had some funny options.
It is a thing on all T5/6 i think .

Should be in the manual...

I've had previous VWs where there's a divert of the aircon into the glovebox - keeps a sandwich or a drink cold?

Easy value-add feature for them to include as the pipe is going past to the dash vents ...

If you turn it on the * symbol it suppose to cool , funny thing as i only wear warm gloves ....can't see why i want a cooled glovebox....

Cooling food, snacks (chocolate) when on the road ;-)

Don't recall seeing one in my 5.1

Could be as the UK was still diffrent back then and now on the T6 it is all thesame?

I don't have a bottle cooler!

I bet the MP does .... :shocked

WATER :Nailbiting:Nailbiting:Nailbiting:Nailbiting:Nailbiting:Nailbiting:Nailbiting:Nailbiting:Nailbiting:Nailbiting

The Devil's Potion.:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked

I've got one but no use as I keep a Bluetooth speaker in there!

Back