Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Washer jets & pump not working

Martynl123

Martynl123

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
hi, my wipers are still working but the pump has stopped, is the first thing to check the fuse and if so which fuse would it be.

Many thanks for any help

Had a similar thing with mine, turned out that the water pipe leading to the jets became trapped when closing the bonnet. Like that from new... Fixed it myself very quickly.
If you can't hear the pump, then probably a fuse... I am sure it's something simple.
Good luck.
Oh forgot to say that VIP members can download the fuse charts for the Cali from this site

Many thanks, forgot to look in the down load section. I mistakenly looked in the owners manual. The last place to look for any help.

Had a similar thing with mine, turned out that the water pipe leading to the jets became trapped when closing the bonnet. Like that from new... Fixed it myself very quickly.
If you can't hear the pump, then probably a fuse... I am sure it's something simple.
Good luck.
Oh forgot to say that VIP members can download the fuse charts for the Cali from this site

Had the same.
Check if the rear jet is working. It is the same pump, I think.
Then check the pipe in the part between the chassis and the bonnet, if it has a nice loop made. Sharp loop means blockage.
Regards
Andrzej

Thanks for the help, this was just a blown fuse.