Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold **WANTED** Standard rear Springs

M

matt-k918

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi. Before I head to Eurocarparts (or similar) does anyone who has upgraded their suspension on here have a pair of rear springs available? Broke one on my 2016 Beach today :(
If it’s in the Northampton/MK/ Bedford/Rugby/Coventry sort of area even better!!!!
Thanks in advance

Hi, I have a complete set of the original springs which were removed by the dealer when we received the Cali new. I'm based in Cheshire if these are of interest ?

Regards,
Mark

Usually some on here ...

Hi, I have a complete set of the original springs which were removed by the dealer when we received the Cali new. I'm based in Cheshire if these are of interest ?

Regards,
Mark
Notice you've got a 4motion, so may not be the same spring, mine are 7H5511115L Paint Mark x4 Pink. If they're the same how much would you be looking for incl postage?
Cheers
Matt

Notice you've got a 4motion, so may not be the same spring, mine are 7H5511115L Paint Mark x4 Pink. If they're the same how much would you be looking for incl postage?
Cheers
Matt
Hi Matt,
I'll take a look this evening and feed back to you.
Regarding price, I'm not sure tbh as I don't know what the value of them are.

Regards,
Mark

Still looking if there is any out there ?!

Hi Matt,
Apologies for the delay responding.
So the springs I have are from a 2019 4 motion and the front's are white, white, green and the rears are white, white.
My understanding is this is to do with the load rating of the spring?

Regards,
Mark

These popped up on eBay. Any good?
Thanks for the heads up, but I'm only looking for the rear springs at the moment not the full front and rear springs and dampers!

Hello
I have the springs off my 2018 ocean 28000 miles covered. coming up to Daventry on the 19 July if that's any good to you?.

Hello
I have the springs off my 2018 ocean 28000 miles covered. coming up to Daventry on the 19 July if that's any good to you?.
Thanks but I need to be mobile this week. Think I might have to bite the bullet and get some ordered!!

Sorted out by Steve @CRS Performance (thanks a lot Steve), set of T32 rear springs fitted which went remarkably smoothly!!

Back