Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW T6 Beach : Rear Seat Options

xvdave

xvdave

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Apologies in advance if the answer to this is elsewhere on this site. If it is I can't find it.
Is the new T6 Beach available with the 2 Rear seats and Storage box combination? I believe this is by far the best layout but can't find an image or reference anywhere.

So there is no photo of a standard Beach version in catalogue? ;)
Ordering 2 seater I was curious how it looks in T6. I've searched for days on Google.
There are simply no photos ;) Only T5 ones.

there is quite a thread on here about 2 vs 3 seat options - v clever of vw to offer both as they adapt in v different ways - the 3 seater is far more popular so most of the pics show that interior. just imagine an ocean interior but has an ottoman in place of kitchen cupboards and wardrobes - i think thats about it

just imagine an ocean interior but has an ottoman in place of kitchen cupboards and wardrobes - i think thats about it
Funny thing but that's what dealers might tell you as well when you are about to pay 50k pounds. Just imagine... :D:D:headbang

As Tim says there is no fundamental difference (possibly seat trim materials) between the T5 and T6 Beaches so any photos you've seen of 2 seater bench T5s are applicable to the T6. Often adverts for used Beach's will have better more usable photos than the brochure.
Unfortunatly the California as a whole and Beach in particular have never been marketed/described well by VW. Its forums like this one and a few on the ball dealers where the useful info comes from. With any luck Stable VW vans will become a good source of info.

I'm sure vw Guildford van centre have a demo if that's of any help..

Thanks all. I feel a little better now I know that 2 Seat Photo's are indeed rare.
I'm a long way off buying a T6 but it's good to know my particular needs can be addressed when I'm ready. Meanwhile, my T5 continues to satisfy my every need. :happy

The T6 Beach demonstrator at Preston, and the one in the showroom at Leicester are both two seater versions for those looking to see one.
We, to, have opted for the two seater, plus a swivel seat in the second row, giving us a five seater, but the second row seat will be stored in the garage for much of the time.
We have the three seat bench in our current Caravelle, but we want storage more than seats, so the two seater won the day.
The storage box is removable too, giving even more flexibility.

Back