Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold VW California Comfortz Awning Tent Room

KKW

KKW

VIP Member
Vehicle
Westy Sven Hedin
VW California Comfortz Awning Tent Room, tailor made for the VW California T5, T6 & T6.1 (SE, Ocean and Beach), it uses the standard factory fitted wind out awning to provides a full awning room solution: great for sitting outside or to store bikes etc.

Easy to put up, it consists of three panels, one fits into the windout awning groove and one each side fit with zips onto the awning struts. Each side can be used independently to provide protection from the sun/rain/wind. All panels secure to each other with velcro. Incorporates 2 large windows with roll up blinds and a zipped entrance with roll up door. Fitted with storm skirting at the bottom of each panel and velcro attachments which secure around the vertical support bars. Bought July 2021 and in good used condition, a couple of replaceable eyelets are missing. Complete with bag and pegs.

We have now sold our California so no longer needed.
Pick up St Albans or delivery by DPD £14.
£200

IMG_6601.JPGIMG_1840.jpegIMG_1847.jpegIMG_1849.jpegIMG_1850.jpegIMG_1846.jpeg

Last edited:
VW California Comfortz Awning Tent Room, tailor made for the VW California T5, T6 & T6.1 (SE, Ocean and Beach), it uses the standard factory fitted wind out awning to provides a full awning room solution: great for sitting outside or to store bikes etc.

Easy to put up, it consists of three panels, one fits into the windout awning groove and one each side fit with zips onto the awning struts. Each side can be used independently to provide protection from the sun/rain/wind. All panels secure to each other with velcro. Incorporates 2 large windows with roll up blinds and a zipped entrance with roll up door. Fitted with storm skirting at the bottom of each panel and velcro attachments which secure around the vertical support bars. Bought July 2021 and in good used condition, a couple of replaceable eyelets are missing. Complete with bag and pegs.

We have now sold our California so no longer needed.
Pick up St Albans or delivery by DPD £14.
£200

View attachment 121328View attachment 121329View attachment 121331View attachment 121332View attachment 121333View attachment 121330
Is it still available? If so I'd like to buy it and include the postage charge.

Hi Mal69, Yes it is still available. I've sent you a PM.
Great. I only joined this forum yesterday so still working out how to use the chat. I'll try and find close DM. But definitely want it.