Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

@BigJohn amazing, is that at a campsite? And is that northern light a rare occasion over there?
Hi, this is Sango Sands campsite, very north of Scotland, and yes, a reasonably rare event I believe, although I live 600 miles further south where it's unheard of. We're on the NC500.

A couple of cracking views over Sango Sands last night /this morning

View attachment 114334

View attachment 114335
Wow - what a gem of a place!

On your way down, call in to look at Scourie and the coastal nature reserve next to the site. Really is paradise.

Also - are you planning to go to Applecross? We’d strongly recommend the Walled Garden restaurant. So friendly, and lovely food.
(Edit) and before Applecross - at Gairloch - pub in the hamlet of Badachro called (funnily enough) The Badachro Inn. Probably the best meal we had on our tour during April/ May this year.

Wow - what a gem of a place!

On your way down, call in to look at Scourie and the coastal nature reserve next to the site. Really is paradise.

Also - are you planning to go to Applecross? We’d strongly recommend the Walled Garden restaurant. So friendly, and lovely food.
(Edit) and before Applecross - at Gairloch - pub in the hamlet of Badachro called (funnily enough) The Badachro Inn. Probably the best meal we had on our tour during April/ May this year.
Thumbs up for the Walled Garden. This is a Smoked Haddock Chowder we had there a couple of years ago. :)
Don’t do Applecross if it’s foggy though. Nightmare! It was a clear day at the bottom.

IMG_0361.jpeg

IMG_0362.jpeg

IMG_0363.jpeg

Thumbs up for the Walled Garden. This is a Smoked Haddock Chowder we had there a couple of years ago. :)
Don’t do Applecross if it’s foggy though. Nightmare! It was a clear day at the bottom.

View attachment 114367

View attachment 114368

View attachment 114369
Thanks @GrumpyGranddad and @Hawthorn37 . We're at Scourie tonight, had a walk across the hills this afternoon. Applecross already on the list and the walled garden if we can get in. We have a hotel booked for the night in Gairloch, to break up the 2 weeks, but will take the restaurant recommendation, thanks!

Henry’s campsite at the lizard Cornwall , the strangest campsite we’ve been to in a good way

Nice

Is you event shelter the pro model? Does it leak out of interest, mine leaks like a sieve in even the lightest of rain despite having taped seams, Coleman weren’t interested
It is the pro model not really noticed leaking though, I got this one after looking around what was happening in high winds to other tents, gazebos and awnings and everyone of these i saw just never moved.
If it does leak badly Fabsil it.

89dabf481dcf5b33ada9a53058af55fd.jpeg

Caught a little break in the clouds last night down in Polzeath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk