Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Vango Airhub Hexaway II Low plus awning kit and freestanding bedroom

Thepiper

Thepiper

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Bought in May 2019 and used on a couple of occasions so still in VGC. No tears or any marks. Included will be the driveaway kit needed for attaching to awing rail and also a freestanding inner bedroom. To buy all this new (and was same price last year) would be approx £720. I will take £550 for the lot. I currently have it setup in my garden as a gazebo so if anyone wants to see it while still up it is here for another few days (I am in North East Scotland). They give a huge amount of space but do take up quite a bit of room in the van, so if you take it with you you really need to put it up. Easy to put up as comes with the pump to pump up the beams. I am selling as I have now sold my Cali and this will not fit our new van (when it eventually arrives). I initially thought it would fit but I discover the "low" is designed for vans like the Cali and I am now moving on to a Ducato size van. The poles you see in the picture are not included( was just my way of making this into a more useful garden gazebo). Leave me a message if you want to buy/see. You will need to be able to pickup from Aberdeen/Montrose area as this is too bulky to send. Once sale has been agreed I will share contact and address with you privately.IMG_20200729_105742.jpg
IMG_20200729_105713.jpg
IMG_20200729_110748.jpg
IMG_20200729_110827.jpg

I should say that is also comes with the clip in groundsheet. I didn't need it while using as gazebo..