Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Van has arrived….about 10 weeks early!

Fun Comes First

Fun Comes First

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
We had a video message from the dealership in the first week of December saying the can had gone into production and then a second video on 23rd Dec saying it had arrived in Poole, UK! Surely they couldn’t have built and shipped in that time? Any thoughts?

Obviously very excited to be collecting it next week.

We had a video message from the dealership in the first week of December saying the can had gone into production and then a second video on 23rd Dec saying it had arrived in Poole, UK! Surely they couldn’t have built and shipped in that time? Any thoughts?

A year ago I would say impossible but now totally believable if there were no delays waiting for a transporter ship.

I have also received exactly the same comms about mine and same dates as you, same dealership. Unusually quick and lucky to arrive at the port in Germany just before the ship left I guess. A bit like every traffic light being green when you get there.

Might see you on collection!!!!

Same dealer for us and a video message on 23rd today code 38 at German port and with us mid Jan so little behind yours. Exciting times